Board A0 Overview
- A circuit board dedicated to enabling the Distributed Charge project.
- Works with the raspberry pi 4, but it's specifically designed to integrate with the TOFU raspberry pi compute module 4 carrier board. The TOFU is great because it
- is a perfect platform for running a bitcoin fully validating node,
- can be powered by 7.5 to 28 VDC in addition to USB-C, and
- features an m.2 socket for installing a slim SSD or cellular radio.
- Dedicated 14 pin connector for connecting to a Tesla Model 3 wiring harness and a Tesla Gen2 Wall Connector.
- Single wire and standard CAN bus interfaces, Analog Inputs, RS-485, Relay Outputs, GPIO
Board A0 Top View
Board A0 Mounted To A TOFU
Overall Setup With A Tesla Model 3 Charging
Wall Mounted Board A0, TOFU, And Screen Connected To A Tesla Gen2 Wall Connector
Inside The Trunk Of A Tesla Model 3